Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday Exploring



In an effort to maintain my "new year, new you" illusion, I set out for Muir Woods this past Sunday to go on a hike to get some fresh air with some friends. After a really miserable day of cloudy skies and scattered showers in Berkeley, Sunday brought some much needed sunshine. Really, it was the perfect opportunity to go on a hike.

Now Muir Woods typically attracts hordes of tourists. Loud, DSLR-wielding, visitors who yell at each other in Cathedral Forest and have elaborate picnics in the park regardless of park regulations. Yesterday, however, was relatively quiet. And really, I can't criticize because I've since joined the DSLR crowd. Needless to say, there's a steep learning curve that I'm trying to overcome. But I humbly present you the photos I took on Sunday. Manual settings continue to elude me.






















No comments:

Post a Comment