Sunday, January 19, 2014

Summer in January

                

It's been an extraordinary weekend in San Francisco so far. It's summer in January basically. And while I sit here railing against my stupid iPhoto library for corrupting and deleting many of the photos I've taken today, I will have to say that I had a lot of fun. It's amazing what the outdoors can do for improving your mood.

We spent most of the day eating and exploring Land's End and Sutro Baths. Unfortunately, many of the photos from brunch today were deleted somehow by my computer. Sigh...But it's all right, I still have quite a few. First thing tomorrow night, I am purchasing an external harddrive and backing up all of my photos to my cloud.

In any case, if you're looking for a moderate hike--if you can ever call it that--Land's End can't be beat on a sunny day. You can stay on the wooden path for the most part or go down a flight of stairs to visit Sutro Baths. Not to be missed if you're visiting the Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment