Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Your DSLR's New Best Friend

So when I bought my camera back in December, I was largely concerned that I'd never learn how to use all of its settings to its full capacity.

The user manual that came with the camera was helpful, but dense. It took me a while to wad through a lot of the technobabble, so naturally when Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs appeared on the Spring 2014 list at work, I was thrilled.

You can go ahead and take everything I say with a grain of salt given what you've just read, but I can personally attest to the fact that this book is a godsend for beginning photographers. The author's got a really got knack at identifying key elements that a lot of people want in their photos. The instructions and infographics are really crystal clear to follow and truly a pleasure to read. I can't recommend this enough. It's made each venture out with my Canon really fun and engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment