Friday, July 11, 2014

Mansur Gavriel.


What is it with women and their handbags? I am obsessed with them. I feel frivolous for writing about this, but it's pretty much impossible to overstate the significance of the handbag as an accessory. It's more than just a repository for daily essentials--it makes a statement and in a sense becomes an extension of yourself. It creates a first impression and projects an image.

This thing of beauty above is the latest thing to have captured my eye. I am completely enamored. I received a tote bag from Mansur Gavriel as a birthday gift last year, and have been following the dynamic duo behind the label ever since. They blew up overnight and have covered in countless fashion publications. They are incredibly responsive on social media as well and have done gangbusters in turning instagram followers into rabid brand ambassadors--including myself. Look at me, I'm writing about them! 

In any case, it's really tough to snag a bag these days. They opened their website to orders and sold out almost immediately. I am particularly in love with with their mini bucket bags right now, but will have to be content with admiring on social media for now. 

Mini Bucket Bag (Black Flamma)

No comments:

Post a Comment